Friday, January 30, 2009

Tea for Two

This past weekend I needed to do a few things for work. (I work from home p/t --- and normally can organize things around family time, but I needed to get a few things done before we headed out for the day.) So I could have a little quiet, Mike took Anne Marie downstairs to the play room for some special "Daddy-time". Once I was finished, I headed downstairs to see what was going on ... and this is what I saw....... (so obviously I grabbed my camera!!)

There was a Tea Party going on!!!!

Toast!

Gulp, Gulp, Gulp.....AHHHHHH!

Fuzzy even had the privilege of joining Anne Marie, Daddy & the babies .. She must find her quite special to include Fuzzy in all the fun!



I just had to show the thoughtful ways Anne Marie found to make sure all the babies were included in the tea-party at the table (being that there are only 2 chairs & 1 baby highchair)

3 comments:

Kristi said...

That chef hat is adorable! Love that she brought all the babies to the table by using the shopping cart ~ what a clever little girl!

Robin said...

She is just so cute!

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon said...

hahaha!

love the "toast" picture!