Sunday, February 1, 2009

Go Steelers!!!


This is all for my Dad!!! One thing that my Dad did for his daughters is taught them the love of football!! Growing up we watched with him and every Sunday, no matter who was playing, he was watching, but he was a Steeler fan through & through! My team is actually the Seahawks (growing up in WA. state & all) but this year being that neither Mike's Dolphins or my Seahawks were anywhere near the superbowl, we couldn't help but root for my Dad's team! He would love it!! These are the times when I miss him the most -- I would love to share tonight with him, but he'll be with us in spirit.

We are joining quite a few friends and having a party at one of their houses. So, before we left, we made sure we 3 were wearing black & gold ! Go Steelers!!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I'm guessing that the Steelers realized you guys were in decked out in black and gold and decided to pull out the late win just for you...