Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Belated Christmas Present

This past Friday we spend the day with Aunt "Ea" (Andrea - The girls have called her that since they were little & it's stuck!) For Christmas "EA" and "Gummy" (her husband Jeremy-- poor guy I think his nick-name stuck too!!) bought Anne Marie a "Build*A*Bear*Experience" - They bought her a gift-certificate -- with the agreement that I would take my sister to the mall with us one day so that she could enjoy watching Anne Marie pick out her Christmas present -- and boy did she ever!!

Thanks so much guys --- she LOVES her Christmas present!!! What a fun day!


Anne Marie looking through all the ready-to-be-filled animals...


Oh the excitement of helping fill her new friend w/ stuffing!!

Picking out our new friends heart.. (she made me kiss it before we put it in)


Giving our friend her heart

Our new friend "Fuzzy" the kitty getting her 1st bath

Filling out her birth certificate & information

The nice clerk took our picture to give us a memory of our special day.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Now that looks like a good time! Her expression in the picture while stuffing her kitty is PRICELESS!

Ally said...

Oh my Gosh! She is just a cutie! Don't you just love these little stinkers...

Anonymous said...

I LOVE her faces.... I so want to do this with Jadyn the next time we are home in the States... it looks so fun!!!