First....I must post these pictures ... not only because this child of ours is TOO CUTE in these, but our GREAT friend Allyson C. made these beautiful beanies for her. After Anne Marie cut her own hair (see a previous post or two ago!) I had been having problems with bows and such staying in her hair. Then, I remembered that our "China-friend" Allyson made her own bows and sold them. So I got in touch with her and got a few (and one for a Christmas present too).
I told her that she SAVED me (or Anne Marie that is) because it hides the "chop-job" she did and it's just TOO cute on... So, Allyson THANK YOU!!!
This was the day we got our pkg. in the mail, just HAD to try one on!!
This was Christmas -Eve service @ Church !
This was ready for Church the Sunday after Christmas... and my other talented friend made this shirt for Anne Marie to match the skirt I had (that had no matching shirt) ... gotta love these great & talented friends I have!!!




7 comments:
She looks adorable in the beanies!! She MAKES them look so cute!
Love the "A" on the shirt! Know anyone that might have an "M"? :o)
How sweet does she look all dolled up? I want that pink beanie ~ I wonder if Kylie would leave it on her head...
She is just so cute. I'm so glad that you found your cable so you could upload your photos.
I love, love, love those hats! They are just too adorable on Anne Marie.
And seriously, where DO you find these friends? With all of them, you could probably start a very successful store.
Isn't grandma's cute little sweetie pie sugar dumpling just too too adorable in these pics!!! What I notice is that as you scroll down these three, she looks older with each one. She's actually ageing on the page as I look ar her!
WOW! She's beautiful! I love these stylin' clothes! If only I could get Caroline out of her monkey pajamas...
Post a Comment