Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What????

1st off -- I must say that I've lost the connection to my camera & computer, so I have not been able to download pictures...this is why it's been a while since my last post. I'm going to get a new one this week & will be able to catch up on Christmas pictures & such....so stay-tuned.

But I thought I'd share a little *laugh* while you were waiting for pictures...

This morning for breakfast I made strawberry smoothies (the frozen berries, yogurt, juice, honey type...these were HUGE strawberries we picked over the summer that I froze)

Anne Marie had finished the cereal I gave her & asked for more. I noticed that she had barely touched her smoothie --- this is normally her FAVORITE thing we make!! I told her that I would get her more cereal after she finished her smoothie. She took a little sip & asked for cereal again. I asked her again to finish her smoothie first. She sat there with a little pout on her face & finally said, "I can't, it gets in my head!" -- I said "what????" -- "It gets in my head" again ... "What????" And as she took a sip again she pointed to her forehead & said "I CAN"T IT GETS MY HEAD!!!" ---- OHHHHHHHH it was BRAIN FREEZE -- like w/ ice-cream -- just with a very very cold smoothie!!!

Cracked me up!!!

And finally after we let the smoothie sit for a little bit & warm-up, she slurped it down!!

2 comments:

Ally said...

How Cute!! I just love reading how kids explain things. They know what they are saying, we just have to think like a kid and figure them out.. to cute. I have missed you blogging looking forward to seeing you up and running again.

Kristi said...

That is too funny! Kids say the darndest things when they are trying to explain something. I love her wording!