Happy Birthday to my dear husband!! (38th -- sshhhhsshh!!!) I can't imagine a better husband or father -- and I hope that this birthday is the best of all!! We love you!!
Thanks for your comments on my blog. We got your Christmas card today! Anne Marie is beautiful! It's amazing how much all the girls look like each other. I wonder sometimes if any of them are sisters. Merry Christmas!
My husband and I started the journey to adopt our daughter from China in December 2004. In November 2006 we received our referral for our beatiful daughter. This is our story of her adoption & life there after.
3 comments:
Happy birthday Mike!
Great picture by the way!
How georgous are those two?!!! Happy birthday, Mike!
Thanks for your comments on my blog. We got your Christmas card today! Anne Marie is beautiful! It's amazing how much all the girls look like each other. I wonder sometimes if any of them are sisters. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment