Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas From The Hartzler's Part #1

Dear Friends & Family

We hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!! What a wonderful time of year!
The birth of our savior is something special to celebrate. Tonight we enjoyed a beautiful Christmas Eve Service at Church. I love our candle-light service. I always feel my heart is renewed after a very busy few weeks before Christmas day.

One thing we'll be doing on Christmas is making Jesus a birthday card - some friends of ours even make him a birthday cake -- which I think is a cute idea with small kids around. We have other friends that give their children 3 gifts to symbolize the wisemen's gifts to Jesus. I just love hearing about ideas of how other families celebrate Jesus with their children to make sure that even the small children focus on the fact that it's not all about the gifts but that there is something so much more important to celebrate.

Of course we love the part of spending time with family, opening presents and all, but it's just so important that we share with Anne Marie (and all our family) what makes this day very special.
We hope that you and your families have a very blessed Christmas.

Now, for a fun little thing we found on the web...(I think we saw it on someones blog.?.?) There should be a movie posted above -- The "Hartzler Elf's" for your Christmas entertainment!!

No comments: