Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Fun w/ Daddy....

We've been busy doing our "12 days of Christmas" crafts around here, so the blog has been kind of quiet, and I'm hoping to post some pictures of our Christmas activities soon, but I thought this was something cute that I'd share.


In the evening around the house there are a few games that HAVE to be played with Daddy before bedtime. Some times it's "chase me" -- basically self-explanatory. Then there is "Where's Anne Marie?" She hides (or she thinks she hides) and Mike finds her. The funny part is she still thinks that if she can't see you, then you can't see her. (She even does that when she's getting in trouble...when I'm telling her something she's doing wrong, she'll close her eyes! I guess she thinks that if she can't see me, what ever I'm saying doesn't count?!?!)


Anyway, one night this past week, I followed her and Mike around with my camera for a game of "Where's Anne Marie" -- I just thought it was too cute --- her hair sticking out behind the pillows -- who would ever guess Anne Marie was in the guest room behind the pillows???















2 comments:

Kristi said...

Caleb and I were playing peek-a-boo last night and I think he totally thought I couldn't see him while he had his eyes closed either. And I wish I could take Anne Marie's cue and just close my eyes to block out the sound when my kids fight over a toy...
She is so adorable!

Beverly said...

That is so funny. Ella does the same thing. When she hides, she goes behind the sofa...always the same place. Of course, I have to look all over the place before I "find" her.