Thursday, December 4, 2008

Backlog pictures ... #3 Happy Birthday Ashley

A few weeks ago was my little sisters birthday. Mike had to work that night, so I invited her over for a birthday dinner and dessert just us and the kids. She requested a baked potato "bar" for her birthday dinner. (I love people that make it easy on me!!) I even ended up buying her cake, so I got off really easy!
Anne Marie and Naomi enjoyed their potatoes (and peanut butter sandwiches - because they didn't eat much potatoes) and certainly enjoyed their cake!! The sugar must have given them an extra boost because they ran around the living room playing ring-around-the-rosie for a least 20 minutes after dinner!!
Happy birthday Ashley -- now, stop having birthday's because you're making me feel REALLY REALLY old!!
Happy Birthday !!


The girls enjoying their cake

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Nothing like cousins sharing cake! Glad you guys had a nice evening!

Anonymous said...

Wow...I can't believe how much older Naomi looks...they grow too quickly...she is so precious!