Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Backlog Pictures ... #2 - "D is for Deer"

During the school year I babysit for a friend of mine. Her little girl (Mattie) is Anne Marie's age and they are the sweetest friends. On Tuesdays and Thursday's while Mattie is at pre-school I have pre-school of my own here for Anne Marie. We go over a letter each week, numbers, colors, shapes, holidays and bible stories. We try to do a craft each day that either has something to do with what we're learning, or a holiday that is coming up. A few weeks ago we were talking about the letter "D". I found this cute idea online....cupcakes decorated to look like deer. So, when Mattie came we all made our special cupcakes -- they had too much fun!!


The fun part is licking the beaters!!



Helping stir the cupcake mix



I let the girls decorate (w/ a little instruction)



These are our cute deer cupcakes





Y-U-M-O!!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Now that looks like it was fun! Since we've moved and I haven't found a new preschool for Kylie yet I should be doing the same...

Ally said...

that is too cute! I might have to try that with crew too!