Girls are so much fun. I'm sure boys are too, however I have yet to experience that. I have 2 younger sisters and a daughter. My husband is an only child, so at this point "girl" is all I know. Our darling daughter is ALL girl. She loves shoes, clothes, bows, babies, playing house, school, tea-party and cooking in her kitchen.
Now that Mattie is back around during the week, it's quite fun around here. Most days are "basic" -- sometimes I catch them washing each others hair in the bathroom sink! (Do you know how fast that can happen when you're not watching??) And some days we just have one huge tea-party. So what better reason to break out my new camera???
Cluttered
18 hours ago




3 comments:
They are both so cute. I have a tea set waiting for Ella here at my house when they come.
Yes, I do know how fast things happen when you aren't watching for just a minute. However around here it usually involves my son stripping down naked and running through the house with Kylie sitting with her arms crossed on the couch muttering, "my brother's wild!"
Mattie and Anne Marie are so adorable together!
Looks like fun to me! Go check out my blog I tagged you!!! You're it!!!
Post a Comment