Well, I got my computer back today!!! YEA!! It will be a few days before I get all the new pictures loaded on it, so Grandma H --- don't worry pic's will be coming soon!!! (haaa)
But the BIGGER YEA!!!.................
We finally received the paperwork signed by the judge that Anne Marie is fully adopted (or re-adopted) here in the states! We should be able to get her US birth certificate soon! I know it was all legal when we brought her home from China, but we were told it would be a really good idea to re-adopt her here in the US. So, we finally have papers stating so, in both countries!
It's just a simple piece of paper, but it just brought tears to my eyes. God has given us such a beautiful, sweet, and spunky little girl. We're just so blessed, and I guess just seeing the words again how this child is ours to raise and take care of on paper brought those emotions forward.
We celebrated by calling our families and asking them to join us for dinner at a local Chinese restaurant. (How else do you celebrate something like that??) We had a wonderful time -- and what an awesome thing to celebrate.
Cluttered
18 hours ago




3 comments:
Yay!!! I know you are glad it is DONE!!! Until the next one huh? We are waiting for our little paper in the mail too..
Congratulations on Anne Marie's re-adoption! Being the procrastinators that we are, we have yet to begin that process ~ I guess it will make sense at this point to take care of both of our kids at once...
And of course you celebrated with Chinese food! We find lots of reasons to celebrate by going to Pei Wei ourselves!
Awesome!! Anne Marie is such a blessing...cherish each and every moment!!!
Post a Comment