Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Fall !!



Ok, so my computer is in the shop --- it "crashed". So, I'm currently using a loaner computer. I can not download a bunch of pictures, but I just had to share a little something....


I actually got my Christmas present on Saturday. This year everyone wanted to know what I wanted and I just said money (is that bad??) Well, here's the story... back in June my camera was hit by a wave at the beach, and again in September. The camera was having a few issues and though it was taking pictures, we knew we were going to need a new one. So, we decided that it was time to buy a "nice" camera....WOW...those aren't cheap. So, I just decided everyone could "help" Mike by my Christmas present. Well, we found a great one on sale this Saturday. A Nikon d60 w/an extra zoom lens. I'm just SOOOOOO excited!! I've been taking pictures non-stop since Saturday.


I just wanted to share a couple pictures, but since it's not my computer, I'm not going to down load anymore until I get mine back. (Should be here by beginning of next week.)


Look out people --- Have camera & will take pictures!!! Once I get my computer back I'll be posting TONS of pictures.....Grandma H will be very happy about that!!!

5 comments:

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon said...

Wow!! Your new camera does an amazing job!!! Those are GREAT photos! What a great Christmas present (and definitely a good thing that you got it early!).

Anonymous said...

Great pictures...I love the first one...I can't wait to see the others!

Tammy said...

Wow...hey, I popped over to check out your blog and I gotta say, you're taking great pictures already with that new camera! I love the first one, and like Jen can't wait to see the others! Have fun with your new camera.

p.s. Thanks about my photos of Jen & Eric & Avery. I was nervous, but they are so fun and so cute, they had to turn out good. :) Maybe we can all learn together. :)

Kristi said...

I hate to admit jealousy, but I'm feeling a bit of it concerning your new camera! I'm hoping for one for Christmas too...
Great pictures ~ of course you do have a beautiful subject to work with! Have fun learning how to fully use the camera!

Ally said...

Wow! Great Pictures! Looking forward to more. Anne Marie is such a cutie!