Grandma & Grandpa had a surprise for Anne Marie one day .... they bought her a kite. Ever since we returned from the beach (where people were flying kites all the time) she has been talking about getting a kite.
On our way out to dinner one evening, they stopped at the park. It's a park that alot of local people fly kites or model airplanes -- it has a HUGE empty field.
She was SOOOO excited -- she took the reigns quickly & cried when we left... what joy a small little thing can bring to kids.
got the kite ready for her to fly.




5 comments:
Wow ~ the pictures are awesome! Love the expression captured in the last one. I have to admit that my evil green monster (jealousy over the great camera) is rearing its ugly head!
Great photos! I know yhou will love your camera! Anne-Marie is such a cutie.
The last picture...PRICELESS!!
I love the last picture - she is so happy!
Wow..you are getting great shots already, and this one is awesome!!! You captured her joy of childhood and flying her kite!
Post a Comment