Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful Thursday


I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday! My heart is heavy today missing those that I love that are no longer with us, but full of joy today as well, knowing that God is working on healing.

I'm thankful that my Savior not only came & died to forgive my sins, but that he has given me so many wonderful, loving, caring, compassionate friends and family that surround me.

Thank you Lord, for my wonderful husband that "puts up with me" daily, and works so very hard for this family. Thank you Lord, for bringing this beautiful child into our lives and trusting us to raise her.

We are spending the day with Mike's parents. It's my first Thanksgiving making the whole meal myself!! (wish me luck)

I hope that each and every one of you has a wonderful & blessed Thanksgiving !!

God Bless,
Melissa & Mike & Anne Marie
p.s. The pictures are from our "fall family photo shoot" a couple weeks ago. (I was trying to come up with a cute Christmas card picture.)

1 comment:

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon said...

LOVE those Fall photos! They are just great!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!