Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Visit With Cousins

This Sunday we met Mike's cousin in a nearby city to have lunch with him, his wife, and his daughter before they headed back home. Mike had to work and could not make it to visit with them, so Anne Marie and I went with Mike's parents. They were in town for a reunion. Mike's cousin married a lovely girl who is from China and they brought their beautiful 1 year old daughter with them. She is the sweetest little thing!!

I would have loved to sit and chat some more with them, I actually have not seen Mike's cousin since we were married. We talked over lunch and the two girls played a little. Anne Marie was so much bigger than their little girl. (And bossier -- haa) Even her mom kept saying how tall Anne Marie was. Holding both of the girls you could tell a difference too ... WOW!! Why my right arm does not have a HUGE muscle bulging out of it I'm not sure. I think Anne Marie is 30lbs now!!

I hope that we can see them again sometime soon, I know that Mike was sorry he couldn't be there.




Mike's cousin with his little girl & Anne Marie



Two sweet little girls -- I think they even have similar facial features here?!



I think this is such a cute pictures -- the girls making each other laugh!!

2 comments:

Beverly said...

Hi, I just had a note from you MIL. She said you had updated the appearance of your blog...really nice.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...Anne Marie and her little cousin look alike!! I couldn't believe it when I saw the picture...I was amazed!