I was going through our camera cards had the other day. I have noticed that we have at least 4 or 5 camera cards and I'm not sure why we needed that many. Then as I was looking through them I noticed that I have tons of either pictures or video's on them. I guess that we bought extras so that I could keep things on them without feeling like I had to delete things.
Well, this video was on one of them and when I started loading pictures and video's onto my new laptop I just had to share.
This was back in February of 2008. Mike and Anne Marie are sharing a "soda" (from the food section of the kitchen she got for Christmas) Mike was showing her how to open a can of soda, toast, drink & say "AHHH" after drinking it.
What cracks me up is the sound they make when they open the soda and the little smile I get at the end. And doesn't she look SO little in this?? It was just 8 months ago, but it seems like FOREVER since she was this little!!




2 comments:
What a cutie and they grow to fast! Thanks for sharing
She does look so little! I've got a picture of Kylie on my fridge from this time last year and it almost takes my breath away how much she's changed. I think when it happens daily we don't notice, but looking back...
Post a Comment