So, we headed out. Anne Marie cracked me up because she picked her outfit out that day. She picked out most of it to match quite well, but then she wanted to wear this beach hat she had. It's hard to see in the picture but it's green with white dots & a pink bow...made me laugh.
Of course she had fun -- she was a little impatient as she waited for me to do the "hard work" on the pottery pieces, but she still had fun. And of course, I can't show anything that we did, because we wouldn't want to spoil the surprises before Christmas -- but believe me -- it's too cute!!
Anne Marie and her friend Avery after a fun day of being "creative".










1 comment:
I'm not sure which is cuter, Anne Marie's selfpicked outfit, or the new look for your blog! I haven't tried the pottery painting with Kylie yet, but I have a feeling she would love it. We'll see how it goes with TWO 2 year olds in a few weeks...
Post a Comment