Last week we got together with a few friends of ours and went to a pumpkin patch. It was a beautiful day. We had already bought a few "mini-pumpkins" at the local garden center when we went to get our mums, but we really needed a pumpkin to carve. The kids had fun. (Until Anne Marie fell in the pumpkin patch and hit her head on a pumpkin...ouch.) But otherwise it was a nice day.

Perfect spot for a "photo shoot"

Anne Marie and her friends Mira and Emerson ready to hit the pumpkin fields

This one? No, a little too small for me. (She didn't want any pumpkins she couldn't pick up! As she said, "too heby mama, I don't want these")

One of the "too heby" ones

Finally -- we all found our pumpkins and were heading back to pay for our pumpkins

Back at the store - paying for pumpkins & getting a "snack"
5 comments:
Wow, great pictures!
I LOVE that top one, and the one with the Blue Ridge Mountains in the background!
Looks like great Fall Fun!! Miss you guys!
The pictures are so good! It looked like Anne Marie really enjoyed herself! I laughed when I saw the picture of her getting ready to bite her apple...very cute!!
Love the picture of Anne Marie attempting to pick up the giant pumpkin! Pumpkin patch days are fun even though we've skipped it this year...
I can't believe how much she looks like you! I just noticed that in all these pictures! It's really amazing. Joyce
Post a Comment