
It's rare, but everyonce in a while we have no plans on a Saturday and can just "hang out" around the house all day. We had quite a bit of rain this past Saturday, so we decided to clean out all the closets and drawers in the house to get rid of things we no longer need & donate them to my Mom's Church yard sale.
Since we knew there was no where to be, Mike and Anne Marie (and Elizabeth) decided to watch cartoons in bed. Remember the "old" cartoons?? - I didn't know they were still on TV. Mike had just as much fun as Anne Marie - and it made my heart melt to watch them cuddle and enjoy cartoons like my Dad and I did when I was little.




1 comment:
Ahh, the joys of lazy Saturday mornings ~ I look forward to those again after our move is complete!
And YAY for "old school" cartoons...
Post a Comment