A couple weeks ago we spent some time with some friends of ours while the "boys" went to a baseball game in Baltimore. Our friends just got this new HUGE pool/slide. I wasn't sure if Anne Marie would want to slide down the huge slide -- ha! Who was I kidding?? She was not able to climb up the stairs in the back (her legs were too small) but she begged to be placed at the top of the slide so she could go down just like her "big friend Molly"....Oh what fun!! She didn't stop until we finally released all the air out of the pool/slide!! Thanks so much to our great friends for loving us enough to invite us to play on their really cool toys!!





4 comments:
Made me laugh! Looks like she had a fabulous time! She does look fairly brave about the whole thing. Reminds me a little bit of some pictures I have of Caroline! She did some fairly big slides at Great Wolf Lodge this summer...some she liked, some she didn't...like the ones where she spun all the way around and went head first. Oops.
Abby took Caroline down a slide just like this one LAST summer when she was tiny! Oh, the expressions! You probably already saw them, but the pictures are on the hopeforcaroline website under Home Updates 7-1-07.
That looks like it was supremely fun! I want to play on one of those ~ cute pictures of your darling girl!
Too Cute!!! Arden was ready to get her bathing suit on to come and play too. Looks like so much fun!
Very cute! That is a pretty impressive slide. I remember you telling me about it, but I never imagined it being that big! I hope that you have all made it safely back from the beach!
Post a Comment