Saturday, April 12, 2008

Where have we been you might ask???

There has been so much going on around this house in the last couple of weeks, that I have not had time to post pictures!! So many things -- not enough time -- but I have taken many pictures in the last couple of weeks & wanted to pass along what we've been doing.


From Anne Marie's 2nd birthday - with 2 parties, lots of Dr's appointments (things are going better -- so we're happy!!), Anne Marie's 1st haircut at a salon, having TONS of fun outside in the GREAT weather we've been having around here, finishing up the renovation of our basement ... and so much more .. but I thought I'd now catch you all up to date -- there are a ton of post listed to update you, so for those of you who care to read, there is a lot (6 post I think) but some pictures were so cute I just had to post them!!

Melissa & Mike & Anne Marie

1 comment:

Robin said...

YEAH!!!!!
I have been waiting!!!!!
Great photos (I especially love the one of Anne Marie and Mike at the park!)
We love you!