Saturday, April 12, 2008

Our "New" Basement!

It's been a LONG year wait ... but my awesome husband (with help of many many friends, family, and a few professionals) has finished the basement!! We've actually already been using it some -- there are still a few things to do but really it's wonderful to finally have a new family room, bathroom, and PLAY ROOM!! Anne Marie absolutely adores her new playroom and mommy loves it because it's at the back of the house, so it NEVER has to be cleaned up before company comes over -- no one sees it!! (YEA!)



Playroom !



Our new family/TV room.


The rest of the family room..




I was even able to make a small craft/sewing area in the family room I can finally keep my sewing machine out & I don't have to sew on my kitchen table anymore!!!





The 1/2 Bath!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like the new bathroom...it will be very handy for potty training!!