We found a Little-Touch Leap-pad at a yard sale the summer before we brought Anne Marie home. Little did we know how much she would like this toy. Well, this weekend we found 3 new books to go with it -- one being the letter-factory. She has been learning how to count (now to 13 by herself) and her ABC's. But this new book now has sparked the "need" to walk around the house singing her ABC's all day now. For some reason she still has a hard time remembering T, U, and V. We finally caught it on video. Wow! She's growing up WAY too fast!!




3 comments:
Wow, that is impressive! Ann Marie sounds so cute rocking out the ABCs! Guess I should start teaching Kylie the ABC song ~ and I'm a preschool teacher...
I LOVE HER!!! She is growing up way to fast!! She is such a great singer!!
She is an absolute genius!
Post a Comment