Monday, January 14, 2008

Bad...Bad...Mommy!!

Ok -- today I would sooooo NOT win the mother of the year award!! We ran & ran & ran today. I had tons of errands to run, and then I got a call from a friend of mine that I haven't seen in a couple of months and she wanted to have lunch. I love having lunch with her, because she works full time, and that seems to be the only time we are able to "catch-up" with each other.

So me and little "cutie-pie" ran our errands, then had a lunch date, then ran more errands. Needless to say, she missed her nap today! Well, below you will see what happens when I do that! She falls asleep in her food over dinner!!! Poor thing!!!

P.S. Can you tell I'm having TOO much fun w/ this video posting?!?!?!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Don't worry, you aren't the only one competing for "the nap-stealing" mommy award! We had that day last Thursday...

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess that's what happens when she misses TWO naps in one week! She missed her nap on Saturday when we were there too! Oops!
Holly

Jennifer said...

Absolutely Precious!! I can't believe she would give up eating for sleep!!!

Anonymous said...

Jeff said that he did not think you were laughing "with" her!