Mike and I went to visit after Church today, and well, I hope they didn't mind, but we stayed most of the day. After I decided to quit my full-time job, we decided to cut our cable down to basic... and well, we've lost the sports channel! Now, if any of you know Mike, he LOVES (and that is LOVES) tennis. So today was the Australia Open. I think he made sure we found a "good reason" to stay over at his parents for a while, as it was on ESPN today!!
Anne Marie didn't mind at all. She had SO much fun today! She actually threw a FIT (and I mean FIT--ha) when we left! They are so much fun, and have great toys for her to play with. There is never a moment where she doesn't feel special at their house. (She is their only Grandchild -- so you can only imagine the "special" treatment she gets!)
Anne Marie is so lucky to have great Grandparents on both sides of our family!!
Eating a banana (after Pizza for lunch & brownies)
Anne Marie w/ the dolly Grandma bought to keep at her house to play with.Grandma #2 Helping Anne Marie wash her hands. One of her favorite things to do!!

Anne Marie playing the "parachute" game with Grandma #2. Do you remember this game when you were a kid? She giggled & giggled!!






No comments:
Post a Comment