Friday, January 11, 2008

Stroller Misshap #2

Well, our house is defiantly bad luck for baby strollers!! This time, though, it was NOT my fault!! Anne Marie has created the most recent stroller disaster. Two days in a row she broke the poor baby's stroller. The first night, she tipped it over, then stepped on the "sun-shade" of the stroller & broke one of the arms.

The very next day, she decided she would rather have a ride than baby, so she sat in it. Well, this sweet - yet 26lb child - obviously was a little too big for the stroller & broke the seat.

Mike was not happy when he came home from work and I informed him that we would need to go to Target and buy ANOTHER stroller! The first night, he thought we could just "deal" with the broken sun-shade, but now poor baby isn't even able to sit in it ... so we made Daddy a little video to show him how much we needed a new one --

I thought I'd share..........

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Such a cute video! She is such a sweet heart!!!

Kristi said...

Oh my goodness I'm laughing! I just got back from Target. Ask me why we went? Okay, to buy our pink baby stroller number 3! Daddy broke the first one ~ wish I had that clumsy moment on video ~ and then Kylie sat in the second one and tore it just like Anne Marie's. I've said that this will be the last one...