Today, in the mail, we
FINALLY received the actual copy of the USCIS form we've been trying to get for weeks. We just thought that we'd update everyone to let you all know it's now official. We're just waiting for our Travel Approval from China to come in, so that our agency is able to book our consulate appointment and flights. We've been hearing about these TA's coming in with other agencies over the last few days, but no news from our agency. We are faithful it will be soon -- all in God's time!
3 comments:
YIPPEE!!! I am so happy and excited for you!
Amber (Holly's sister)
P.S. The "friend of one of your friend's sisters", Katie, is my friend.
Hi Melissa and Matt. I am so excited for you. I can't wait to see that precious little girl in person.
I'm so glad your shower turned out well and you could feel all the love in that room.
I love the scripture at the top of your page. How appropriate!
Please tell the expeted Grandmother Zirkle hello for me.
Sincerely,
Bea Conner
Melissa and Matt,
I have enjoyed hearing the updates on your adoption and am excited that things are falling into place.
Best Wishes and Happy New Year
Jode Beauvais
Post a Comment