Well, again we have another "1st" for our girl this month. She got to see her very 1st movie in a movie-theatre this month!! It wasn't a movie that she had been asking to see, however we did just get a brand-new movie theatre in town that she has been watching since the 1st brick was layed. Every time we would drive by it she would yell from the back seat "mommy --- look, look, it's the new theatre!" "When will they get movies for kids?" Over and over we would tell her that one day we would take her. Well, there was a Friday evening with NOTHING to do in our house (which is rare right now) I googled the shows and found a "kid movie" that was showing at 5pm and it was still considered "cheap-ticket-price". So Mike grabbed us up & we went to a movie! She was SOOOOOOO excited!! She didn't want to leave -- she wanted to make them show us another one! Well, we did leave, but had to promise we'd try to find another movie this summer to take her to.
Ready to head into the new theatre!
This was the "kid movie" they were showing. She liked it...but I don't know that it truly would matter -- it was the whole experience that made her happy! Popcorn, drink and all!!




3 comments:
Great pictures!!!
They have free movies for kids in the summer in C'Ville...they don't show "new" movies, but I am sure that Anne Marie probably hasn't seen all the movies that they would have showing. I think you can get the schedule online.
Oh my gosh Jen -- I forgot all about that -- so truly this is her 2nd time becuase we met you and Avery once to see a movie in C'ville when she was really little. I remember how packed it was!!! Ok -- now I really miss you guys thinking about all the fun things we could be doing together!! :)
Post a Comment