Tuesday, March 1, 2011

February Update #3

STOP TIME....PLEASE!!!!

This month we hit a HUGE milestone (at least in my head!).  Anne Marie had her 1st sleep-over -- away from home -- with a friend.  Not family, not grandparents, not with us in the other room!  With her BFF Mattie - at Mattie's house!  I know, I know, big deal!  But for some reason it was a big deal to me!  I shed a tear as I dropped her off at Mattie's house & drove away.  There is something different about her sleep over at a friends house overnight.  Mattie has stayed here, and she's stayed at Mike's parents once and my moms twice, but this was different.  This was more "grown-up"!


All ready to go w/ backpack full!


But you can't forget the comforts of home -- her pillow-pet (her unicorn named "rainbow"!)

1 comment:

Kristi said...

totally big deal. TOTALLY!!! We have yet to have a sleepover for any of my kids. Anywhere. Let alone at a friend's house.
Looks like Anne Marie had fun though. My question ~ how did YOU do?