5........Oh the big "#5".......
5 Things I love about this girl.......
1. She is soooo funny. Every day she tells (tries to) me a knock-knock joke & laughs & laughs!
2. She loves her family. She tells us daily - multiple times - how much she loves us and her favorite quote is "I love you all the way to China & back" - oh be still my heart!!
3. She's smart. She begs us every day to read with her (to her & to let her read to us) - she loves books, words, and always says "Are you proud of me, I just read that word?!" (Hence the leapfrog Tagbook we got her for her b-day - more on that later)
4. She wants to learn so much about God - she always asks if we can go to Church (even on days we don't have Church) - she's always singing songs in the back seat of the van that she's learned at Sunday School and always brings me her Bible wanting to read stories about Moses (this is her favorite person in the Bible I think!)
5. She wants more baby sisters/brothers -- Me too baby girl, me too!!
God amazes me every year. (Every day for that matter) Every year he shows me something about this child that I love more & more. He makes my heart bigger and bigger to hold all this new love, and I am still amazed daily how he brought our family together. This beautiful girl has been with our family a little over 4 years now and I can't remember our life without her!!
Happy 5th birthday my girl!




5 comments:
Happy, happy birthday sweet Anne Marie! You are so beautiful!
I love the quote she tells you guys every day. My kids are currently saying much the same, just trying to figure out the farthest thing they can imagine. Lately it has been to the comet and back...
And I so owe you an email. Or will a phone call be possible?
A very Happy Birthday to Anne Marie:)
I am a regular visitor of Ginnys blog and know quite a bit about her, she is cute and funny and a gem of a girl!!!
I just saw this blog on Ginnys Blog list with the pic of Anne Marie and could not stop myself from visiting...
Have a great day:)
And I know you both gave her the best birthday!!!! Why do you think Anne Marie is so wonderful, full of joy and love, and smart?? It's true that she is very special, but a lot of it has to do with both of you, who are two of the best parents I know. You bring out her full potential and let her shine.
Too sweet! I love how awesome God is and how it shows in your family.
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Anne Marie!! She is such a sweet child and a true blessing from God!!
Post a Comment