Sunday, February 27, 2011

Where did February Go???? Update #1

Where does a month go?  It goes by fast if you live in our house!!  We are usually very very busy in February.  There is Forever-Family (Gotcha) Day, Chinese New Year, Valentines Day, Cousin Naomi's Birthday (technically it's the last day of January -- however many times we celebrate in February), My birthday, My mothers birthday, and this year there was a wedding!!  Not to mention that this February I am working part-time every day.  I am filing as assistant pre-school teacher for 3 year old's in Anne Marie's pre-school for a friend of mine that is out on maternity leave.   That is 3 days a week - and I"m still working at my friends boutique 2 days a week - not to mention I am babysitting for a friend a few days a week as well. 

Can you say C-R-A-Z-Y?!?!?!  But it's been F-U-N as well!  Before the month of February ends I wanted to update you with all the things we've done.  Well, being that February shorts us 2-3 days I don't think I'll do it before 2/28, however over the next few days I will update you with all our exciting adventures this past month!  So, sit back, relax, and enjoy all the pictures...it's going to be a busy few days!! 


Let's start with cousin Naomi's Birthday!!  She decided she wanted a bowling party!  Well, Anne Marie wasn't sure about this, but by the end she asked if she could have a bowling party for her birthday.  (Too bad I've already planned a kite-flying party for her party....oooooppps!)

 Can you tell "someone" is straining to hold their 6lb ball?

 Trying to be "artistic" with my camera.  (Me, Mike, Naomi & Anne Marie)  How else could I make bowling shoes look good, if I didn't get a little "artistic"??? Haa!

 Two cuties getting their shoes on.  (did I just post these last two pictures out of order? Can you tell I'm too busy to re-post & put in the correct order???)

 THROWING (seriously!  THROWING!) the ball -- and a little over the line as well!

Back @ Nana's house for cake, ice-cream & gifts!!!  What a fun day!!

2 comments:

Ally said...

Love the shoe shot! Glad to see you back and blogging again. I hope you had a wonderful Feb :)

Kristi said...

A bowling party? How fun! My kids just discovered bowling on the Wii!
And whew, you were BUSY in February!