We got a special family-Christmas-gift this year. Daddy surprised Anne Marie (and ME!! - I had no idea!) with a Wii. Anne Marie opened it as her "Santa" gift this year & looked very confused when she opened it - she looked at us and asked "Did I ask Santa for this?" Well, I didn't know how to answer. Mike was very lucky to have a very very nice friend that works for a local discount warehouse shipping plant & the store they service just also happens to be located in town & so, Mike's friend gave Mike his store discount!!
Well, let's just say that this girl has taken to the Wii. Isn't it funny how fast little kids learn computer type of things that take us for ever to learn!! She's already beat us in bowling!! (twice) Our girl bowled a 179 the other night (beating us both) and even scoring the HIGH score of the game so far...this was the celebration that followed............




3 comments:
How cute!!!! She is so adorable to play games with, you should see ome of the pics from the Jenga last night!! I'm posting a few for tomorrow, but it will be hard to choose. Frankly I could have played that one all night, and fair warning I will be forcing everyone to whenever you come over from now on!!! But I digress. Your three face icons, gads!! Does the Wii let you design them yourself? You and Anne look sweet. But I must say that Mike looks like a Samurai assasian!! I do realize he is sick, but nevertheless, that picture is frightening!! Ha ha ha ha!!!!
We got some Christmas money and are thinking that a Wii may be on the list for Ian and I this year! Glad to see that your family is enjoying yours already!
It looks like you will be having some family Wii nights!!
Post a Comment