We are "caping" in Niagara Falls -- and I say that in "QUOTES" becuase we're in one of their little cabins (it's a tiny one room cabin w/ a bunk bed & a double bed & little tiny shelf w/ chair (I think it's supposed to be a desk) We are staying here for the next 2 nights -- and with internet service the way it is (they have it, but loading pictures in a whole other story!!) I will probably post on Thursday after we leave....so come back then and I'll have 2-3 days worth of pictures to update you with!! I just find it funny that I'm sitting here typing on a computer @ a camp-ground at all!! Mike is VERY excited about tomorrow. Anne Marie was excited just because she got to eat smore's tonight!! That was enough for her! We'll "see" you all in a couple days!!
Cluttered
18 hours ago




1 comment:
yeah! you made it! Can't wait to see the pictures! Eat a smore for me!
Post a Comment