We have traveled quite a bit in the last week. The past two weekends we have enjoyed 3 day weekends with some great friends of ours. Memorial day weekend we went to visit our "Bff's" who recently moved about 4 hours away from us. Sad....but we're happy that they are at least in driving distance to spend a weekend with them. Mike and I have been friends with them for about 10 years now, and the girls have known each other from birth (and Anne Marie's adoption). The girls even have been pen-pals over the last few months -- and the "moms" just LOVE it...what a sweet way to stay in touch with each other --- and I think it will be a really great thing to look back on when they are older!
The boys had quite a bit of fun too, playing cards, chess & a few other "man" things"
There were movies to be seen......
Art to be made........
Hot-dogs & Smore's to be roasted.....
Video games to be played.....
Bubbles to be blown...
Water to be played in.....
(5 little monkey's swinging from the tree...along came Mr. Alligator...you know the song right?? if not, let me know.... Anne Marie would be happy to teach it to you!)
What a GREAT weekend...... We miss you "H" family!!!! But soooo glad we could come & visit -- and can't wait for this summer.....more visits to come!!!




5 comments:
What a fun time! I love your photos.
Looks like you two couples managed to fit a whole, entire summer worth of fun into just one weekend!! I'm amazed at the cool variety of things you did!! The pics of the girls ROCK! And I must admit I love the stupid hats, I must attend my next opera in one just like that. I'm hysterical at the back of Eric and Mike's heads as they are playing!!! Phil will crack up.
Oh those pictures of Anne Marie and Avery are so precious! It appears that kids can teach us all about the value of a real friendship!
Wow...you got some great pictures!! We are so glad that you all could come for a visit...we had a lot of FUN!!! Your house is next!!!
Gosh, I think every time you post Anne Marie looks older. I just adore her new hair cut.
Post a Comment