Thursday, May 13, 2010

4 Year OId Acne???

The girls were playing dress up today -- fairy wings, high-heals & such. When they came into the kitchen as I was making dinner I noticed the beautiful flower jewels they put on their face. I said "Oh, what pretty fairies I have here....with flower-jewels and all!" Our friend Mattie looked at me and said "These are jewels ..... these are our pimples!". Haaaaaaaaa!!!
I'm going to have to keep this picture for the one day my daughter is in tears about a break-out before a very important teen-event in her life!! How funny are they!?!?!?!

3 comments:

Ally said...

That is priceless! How in the heck do they know about pimples???? hope you all are doing well

Ginny Hartzler said...

How strangely funny! One of them must have been hanging around or admiring at least one teenager!

Jen H said...

Creativity at its' best!! I just love the imaginations of children!!