Our little "Diva" got to show off in front of the entire school this week! Anne Marie's pre-school had a singing program & art show Monday. The kids 1st had a few songs to sing for the parents and then they took us to show off all the artwork they have been working on throughout the year. Well -- let me just say my child tested the waters this night!!!
Is my child the only one that becomes a DIVA in front of everyone? Most of the night was just like the picture below!! Every time she scanned the pews & saw me w/ a camera she stuck her tongue out, or made a face & REFUSED to participate. If I left the room, she did just fine.. UGHGHGHGHG!!!! We had to have a little talk with her when we got home about "respect" -- but let me tell you, I think she thought she was pretty funny!! Oh boy!!
There were quite a few other art/crafts she got to show off that I didn't get pictures of (she was too wired & wanted to run & play, so off she went) -- what a GREAT set of teachers she has -- they come up with the cutest ideas!!




4 comments:
What a "spirited" child you have...I can say that because I have one too!!! She is so sweet!! She is looking so much more grown up...we really NEED to see you guys!! Avery asked the other day..."Mom, if we go to Virginia sometime can we please go and see Anne Marie?"
We were so glad to be a part of this evening, it was very special. Are you kidding me, Anne is way too inventive to follow scripted material. She kept it from being boring and made it a real show!
He he he! Love that diva smile!
She is so stinking cute! Go Diva!
Post a Comment