A very special little girl's birthday is coming up this Saturday!! And she is SOOOOOOO excited! Thursday night we made cupcakes to take to her pre-school class. I probably don't even have to give you all a hint as to what type of cupcakes she picked out. (not because of the flavor mind you, but because of the color - Strawberry). And I told her she could top them with what ever she wanted....she picked every pink and/or pink-ish sprinkle we had in the cabinet! (I know, I know, I work @ a bakery & am buying cake-mix -- I'm saving my friend & my skills for Saturday!!) Saturday she's having a fairy-princess-tea-party...and she can't wait! (Me either actually, I think the girls are going to have a GREAT time). Tonight Mike's parents are taking her out to dinner to her restaurant of choice...she's going to have quite a weekend!
Cluttered
18 hours ago




3 comments:
Really cute! My favorite is the first one!!
Strawberry is the cupcake of choice in our house too! Happy early birthday to a sweet girl!
She looks so big already! Hope you all have a great weekend celebrating her special day. Happy Birthday Anne Marie. Arden and the rest of us sends big (((((((HUGS)))))))
Post a Comment