Well, I may be giving a big secret away here, but the friend that these were for has already had her b-day, and those others that have b-day's throughout the year may forget about this by then...or not care & just be excited that they are coming. But, I just had to share, because they turned out soooooo cute & Anne Marie had a GREAT time helping make her friends b-day gifts!
1st - Take all your old crayons & unwrap them
2nd - break them into pieces
3rd - separate them into "like colors" -(or you can just mix-it-up if you wanna!)
4th - put into cupcake tins - I found these OHOHOHOH-SOOO-CUTE heart shaped tins @ our local Goodwill for $0.65 for 5 of them & knew right away that's what we were using them for!
5th - Bake @ 300 for about 15/20 minutes (or until they are totally melted -- they WILL be RUNNY -- but that's ok) Make sure they are TOTAL COOL before you try to get them out of the tins -- or they will break!!!




3 comments:
Oh my GOSH!!!
I need to find some cute tins, because we sure have a supply of broken crayons around here! Cute as can be!
So stinking cute!! What a great idea. Thanks for sharing, Martha Stewart. lol
Post a Comment