Thursday, February 11, 2010

DURING our Big Storm...

Just when the snow from the last storm melted....we got ANOTHER snow storm over the weekend! (Last weekend) We got somewhere between 15 & 17 inches -- "nothing" compared to our 1st big storm (28 - 30 inches) but ENOUGH snow none-the-less! Well, the snow started on Friday a.m. Mike had to work, so we decided that since there was going to be ice & FREEZING temps w/ this storm we'd get out by ourselves on Friday before daddy got home to play a little. The rest of the weekend was spent inside...finding fun things to do during our stormy weather!


Anne Marie very excited about the extra snow!

Anne Marie requested that we make a snow-bunny -- not a snowman (I know my bunny is a little scary! I had to use bush leaves & mulch to make the face since I didn't want to go inside all wet & snowy...so I was left with very few choices ... she liked her anyway!



Then, it was off to play inside the rest of the weekend................................
We had warm bubble-baths

Made YUMMY food!

Played games & cards


And snuggled under blankets w/ all our very special friends!!

4 comments:

Jen H said...

Awww...I know that you are sick of the snow...but you will look back when summer is crazy busy and be thankful for all that down time!!

Ally said...

Looks like you had fun spending time indoors. I am loving the snow! It looks like we are in for another storm Monday.

Oh and thank you for my card, Anne Marie is just so stinking cute:)
Hope you all have a Happy New Year too!

Kristi said...

For those of us that celebrate like crazy when a "major snow of epic southern proportions" of six inches fall, you sure make a snowed in weekend look cozy!
Glad you found ways to entertain AND stay warm!
Great snow bunny by the way!

Lisa said...

Such fun! I love how you waRmed up!!!