(P.S. It's snowing like CRAY here again.... so we're celebrating today by STAYING HOME! But, going outside to build a few snowmen (or bunnies), eating warm soup & hot chocolate -- and I'm sure I'll have tons of pictures to post later!!)

We met this sweet little child for the 1st time!!

And what a sweet thing she was ... she was a little unsure of us for a few days...

Then, she decided we were "ok" -- this is a picture of the VERY FIRST time she laughed for us on the 3rd day we had her!! It was the BEST laugh I've ever heard in my WHOLE life!!

Then, we were a family of 3!

And our family grew by MUCH more that day....these are the families that adopted little girls from the same orphanage...and they will always be part of our family as well. Not to mention the 40+ other families that were on the same trip with us...just some went to other areas of China.
HAPPY FOREVER FAMILY DAY TO ALL OUR CHINA FRIENDS!!
5 comments:
Just look at that sweet, cheeky little baby!
Happy Forever family day to you guys too!
Happy Gotcha Day. We are certainly thinking of you all:)
Great Gotcha Day post! This weekend I've been thinking of her sad beloved spoons.
Happy Forever Family Day!!!
Love the first picture...I think that moment when a mother first meets her child and looks into their eyes is the most precious moment in the world...one to be treasured always!
Post a Comment