This past week was my sisters birthday...so we got together at Mom's for a little birthday dinner. My mom usually makes what you want for your birthday..and Ashley wanted shrimp. My other sister was nice enough to come to Mom's early to make it for my little sister.
Ashley asked for strawberry cake (my Nanny used to make it for us all the time, so it's still her favorite even at "20-something" - do you think she's get mad if I stated her age?? haa)
Happy Birthday little sis!!!!!!!!
Anyway.....on to the bragging.... earlier that day I had worked at my friends bakery while Anne Marie was in pre-school....and we found the cutest things I have EVER seen on the Internet! So, we decided to try to make them..and they are GREAT! She has loving decided to call them "Sweet Pops" (her bakery name is Short and Sweet Bakery, so we thought it was fitting) I brought one for each of the girls (Anne Marie and Naomi) and they LOVED them. They are little balls of cake on a lollipop stick covered in melted chocolate & other edible decorations.




3 comments:
What fun pictures! My favorite is the one of AnneMarie eating the pop, where you can see Naomi in the background chowing down on it!
Wow, you actually decorated the Cake Pops like Bakerella...I'm impressed!!! I've made them but I just dunked, drizzled and enjoyed. Very cute!!!
Your sister's birthday meal is making me hungry. And you made those Elmo pops? How CUTE!!!
Post a Comment