
It's been a CRAZY week for us - an ugly sickness has hit our house again! This week we've had an ER visit, a Dr. visit & our cat Elizabeth had an emergency vet visit!
Anne Marie has the flu -- what type we're not 100%, because they won't do the test, however we've had a fever of 106* (and a few other things that make a mom's heart fall into her stomach) so, we rushed to the ER in a panic at 10pm the other night!!
The same day our cat Elizabeth had a vet appointment because she had been having seizures.
Things seem to slowly be getting better. We have both of them on med's and watching both of them VERY closely...hoping & praying (praying HARD) that everyone is on the mend & that Mike and I don't get it!!!!
I've got a few things to catch up on here, and I hope I can get to those this weekend --- but for now, please say a prayer this flu goes fast & that Anne Marie's temps stay down & that Elizabeth's seizures will stop! TOO much to deal with in one day!




3 comments:
I was so sorry to hear all the things that happened in one day to your family. You all have surely had your share of illness lately. I do pray for you all that things will get better soon.
Anne Marie is adorable, and your cat is beautiful. Elizabeth, what an elegant name for an elegant cat.
Wow, you guys have had a trying past few months. I will keep you all in our prayers. I know you all are looking forward to the New Year! hee hee....
Gracious, 106? I would have been running to the ER myself! I'm praying right now for your sweet baby girl.
And as a person who considers my dog a four legged daughter, I'm tossing some prayers for Elizabeth too...
Post a Comment