Every year Mike's parents buy a small stash of fire-works for a fun night at their house. This year we spent the 4th w/ them at the balloon festival, but since it was raining (and Anne Marie fell asleep on the way home) we put off Grandma & Grandpa's fire-works for the next weekend. We went to dinner and then back to their house for a fire-works show! Anne Marie has a BLAST! She even got a sparkler all by herself this year (made me so nervous, but Grandpa and Daddy swore it would be fine. And it was fine...but it still made me nervous!)
.jpg)
Thanks to Grandma & Grandpa for a GREAT night!!




3 comments:
Those photos are great. Ginny said her camera had a fireworks setting. What setting did you use to get the fireworks shots?
fun pictures! Love the one of the star! Looks like a fun time!
At first I thought those sparkler pictures were fireworks! Totally cool ~ I need to learn how to use my camera a little more...
And I understand, I'd be totally nervous letting my kids have a sparkler!
Post a Comment