Monday, June 22, 2009

Summer Time! "Noisy Version"

Ever since we got back from the beach it's been "go-go-go". I've not taken much time to post here. I also have been REALLY bad about forgetting to take my camera places. But I do have a back-log of pictures that I need to share...so I'll be doing a "summer-time" group of post over the next week.

When we got back from the beach Mike's parents invited us over to have dinner, and visit since they had not seen Anne Marie in almost 2 weeks. Well, they had a new toy at their house. All I will say is....... "Thank goodness it's at their house & not ours!!!!!!!!!" She LOVED it! These could be under the title of "Wordless Wednesday" (if it was Wednesday) because I'm sure you can hear the music in your head w/out any words or sound!!




2 comments:

Kristi said...

At least they are the kind that allows you to control the volume...
Anne Marie looks like she's having so much fun on them, I totally think she needs a set at home!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Yes, Mommy, I totally agree with Kristi's post. Anne is showing such talent, her Grandpa & I have decided to buy her a huge professional drum set for Christmas. I think there is one on sale now with a big bass drum attached!! Now don't try to talk us out of it, our minds are made up!! So start clearing a spot in the middle of the living room, where everyone can hear the full effect of drumming enjoyment! Can lessons be far behind? She could be a female John Bonham!!