Monday, June 1, 2009

Beach Day #10 & We're Home!!

We're finally home. We didn't end up getting home until 2:00am Sunday night.

We ended up spending most of the day Sunday at the beach. I decided that I was going to leave the camera at the beach house Sunday. I just decided to soak in the sun, fun, and time with my friends and family. There were a few times that I said to Robin "Oh, I wish I had my camera", but really we all enjoyed the day, and I wasn't having to run after everyone taking pictures.


We did end up "dressing up" before sunset and getting back out on the beach for family pictures. And the annual white-dress pictures of Anne Marie. (These are just a few samples .. there are SOOOO many!!)


I'm glad to be home, but miss the beach at the same time. What a wonderful vacation it was!!!! We love our friends for inviting us -- and hope that they have a safe trip home as well!!


4 comments:

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon said...

These are such beautiful pictures! The lighting and the setting (and the subjects!) are just perfect!
LOOOOOVE the family photo!

Jen said...

You took some really great pictures...I love the little white dress, very cute! We can't wait to see you guys!!

Ally said...

Awh!!! Your pictures are perfect. I know you are glad to be home but sad to be home... Looks like you all had a great time. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

The first and last are my favorite.