Guess where we're going?!?!?! I'll give you three guesses (and the 1st two don't count). We'll be gone for the next 11 days --- soaking up the sun --- I'm taking the computer, but I promised Mike to stay off of it as much as possible, so I'll try to update a few times. WhoooHoooo - we're ready! Anne Marie has asked every morning for the last few mornings "Mommy, are we going today?" And today, I finally could say "YES! -- Today honey, we're going today!!!"
Cluttered
18 hours ago




2 comments:
11 whole days? Waaahhh! I wanna go to the beach (that has to be the right place based on Anne Marie's visual clue) for 11 days!
Have a wonderful, relaxing time and be sure to soak up some "eternal moments!"
OH my heck! 11 days... I am so haten on you. We are going but not for 11 days. Post lots of pictures for us who a HOME@@:(
Post a Comment