Literal it is day #2 -- however day #1 consisted of packing, driving, stopping to eat/potty, and unpacking once we got here. By the time we arrived it was too late to get out on the beach, so we unpacked & got ready for the next day.
What a beautiful 1st day!! The weather is great and I don't know if I've ever seen Anne Marie SO excited. She's always loved the beach, but I think this is the most fun she's had yet. It does help that we have our great friends with us this trip. We got to the beach around 10:30am and didn't leave until about 4:00pm -- what a GREAT 1st day!

As we came over the sand dunes -- Anne Marie screamed out "YEAH!" and went running -- this was her face the entire time we walked to our "spot" to put all our stuff.



These 3 pictures are the best ones of the day that show the JOY that she had ALL day. I don't think that there was one fuss, one whine, on cry all day!! What a little beach time can do for your soul right?!?!!?

These are the new goggles (or "boggles" as she says) that I bought for her -- there really was no need, but I bought her & her friend Mira a pair -- and Anne Marie just loved them!



Our friends oldest son was trying to skim board (is that what it's called?) for a good part of the day. I told him I'd try to catch a good shot of his "skills" -- I don't know how it's really done, but it looks good to me... I can only imagine the face-plant that would happen if I tried!

LUNCH TIME!!!!!!! YUM!!!!

This beautiful child REFUSES to smile!! I can never get a smile from her when I have a camera in hand, well w/a little poking & giggles from her mommy, I finally got ONE good picture. How cute is that smile!!



These two are gonna be T-R-O-U-B-L-E this week! They have had too much fun w/ each other, and both of them are too brave for their own good. I can't count the number of times we had to chase them down when they went too far down the beach (WAY too far) - they would run in and out of waves, throw "sand-balls" and run down the beach as far & fast as they could. They are toooooooooo cute together.

Final shot of the day -- I won't even tell you what it took to get this shot. They actually started this way by themselves, but when I finally got my camera out, there was always ONE kid that would be up doing something or moving -- well, Mike finally took matters into his own hands, and got them all in a row. Such a GREAT day w/ our GREAT friends!!
Looking forward to day #2!!
4 comments:
Those photos of her PURE JOY are so priceless! She is really living it up!
What a beach babe!
WOW!!! We love these! How beautiful is Mira when she smiles! My fave is the last one with all the kids at the shoreline. How cool will that be for them to look at when they get older? What a great memory.
Oh too flippin cute!!! I'm so happy you guys are having a good time!!!!
LOVE that shot of all of them lined up at the end! So cute. And Anne Marie's face in the first three pictures is priceless. If they made commercials for the beach she would have to be on them!
By the way, that is pretty much the cutest bathing suit I've ever seen!
Post a Comment