How did I allow this to happen? Well, it was spring-break (is that good enough)? We had not had our friend Mattie here this week & we've been running around getting things ready for Easter, helping my mom get ready for her yard-sale, getting ready for two out-of-town-trips, and trying to get all of Anne Marie's old clothes out & new clothes in (many trips from the attic were involved) So I've not been as strict with breakfast around here this week. One day she said, "I don' want milk on my cereal" - so I let her go pick out the cereal she wanted (also a cereal that normally, she's not allowed to have - for breakfast anyway -it's a "treat" cereal ) well, she just opened the box & dug right in -- haaaa!! Gotta let loose some days right??
Cluttered
18 hours ago




3 comments:
It's worth it once in a while just to see this joy on her face, isn't it? Isn't she just precious all tousled and in her jammies?
All I can say is, "It happens..."
Smiles!
I hate to break it to you, but there actually is an award for this level of parenting...it is hard-earned and comes mostly from a lethal combination of fatigue and really beguiling smiles coming from cute little faces. You're in the running, but, I warn you, the competition is stiff...
:-)
Post a Comment