Thursday, April 9, 2009

Mother Daughter Tea

This past weekend our Church had a mother-daughter tea on Sunday in the afternoon. Well, I talked two of our friends into coming to the tea -- little girls can even have fun @ these things right? After our little weekend getaway (see post below) I knew Anne Marie would enjoy the tea~And what a great excuse to dress up in a frilly dress and eat fun little cucumber sandwiches?!?!

Well, the girls had a BLAST (big & little girls!!)


Just like a little princess at her tea party!


All the yummy sandwiches & cakes - they even made little peanut butter and marshmallow fluff sandwiches for the little girls!!


Some of our friends enjoying their tea.

Yummy scones with jelly & cream


The girls enjoying their tea

Anne Marie and our friend Mira outside for a few pictures






Mommies & their girls

4 comments:

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon said...

I love how she is holding her purse in the first photo!

What a bunch of cuties!

Jen said...

How fun! Great picture of you and Anne Marie!

Kristi said...

That looks like so much fun! I've been wanting to take Kylie to a nearby tea house for some time, this post may have inspired me to finally do so!

Ally said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I just love dressing little princess up. Love the picture of Anne Marie and her purse!